YOUR SAFE HOLIDAYS AT OUR HOTEL AUHOF**** IN KAPPL
In a time characterized by uncertainty and changing information, we assure you that we are the contact person for all your questions. All legally prescribed behavioral measures and regulations are observed, and we do everything to protect your health and safety. At the same time, we would like to react very flexibly to restrictions or easing in the individual areas and retain the right to make any changes.
THE MOST IMPORTANT AT A GLANCE
• 3-G rule: recovery, tested, vaccinated as access condition
• Mouth and nose protection / FFP2 mask where it is necessary
• Obligation to register in the gastronomy
• Current entry regulations to Austria
THE 3-STAGE PLAN
(FURTHER INFORMATION UNDER ‘THE 3-G’S’)
• Level 1: Currently valid
• Level 2: From 7th day, after the intensive-care-bed-capacity of 15% (300 beds) is exceeded Austria wide
• Level 3: From 7th day, after the intensive-care-bed-capacity of 20% (400 beds) is exceeded Austria wide
WE RECOMMEND TRAVEL CANCELLATION INSURANCE
Since something can always come in between and you may not be able to start your vacation as planned, we recommend you to take our travel insurance: www.europaeische.at
It is also valid for cancellation cases in connection with COVID-19 disease: Further information can be found here.
1. INSURANCE WITH THE BOOKING
In every offer that we send you, you will find our booking button after the room listing. When you click on this button, you will find a list of the deposit and the option to take our travel insurance. You will also find the necessary information specifically about Covid-19 directly.
2. POST-BOOKING INSURANCE
You are welcome to take our additional travel insurance here under the following link: Europäische Reiseversicherung. Please note that after taking our travel insurance, you will only have the insurance cover after 10 days.